Friday, July 24, 2009

Meanwhile, In San Diego...

Well, I thought I would be able to update my blog without any trouble but NOOOO was I wrong xD

Luckily I was able to get on today. So Here I am in Chula Vista, just south of San Diego on this Saturday evening. We had a interesting trip on our way out here. All the way across Arizona we encountered thunderstorms and heavy rain (i've never seen arizona so wet xD).

Laughlin was nice and sunny, and HOT. D8
I'm gald we only stayed the night there.

San Diego has been just awesome. Nice cool weather with a nice breeze coming off the ocean, all day, every day since we've been here. Plus lots ol' In-N-Out Burger.

My time at Comic Con has been awesome too. It hasn't changed much from my first time going back in 07. Still lots of people rushing to get the exclusives right as the doors open and lots of people dressing up (mostly as characters from games and anime, not a lot of comic book characters lol).


Tomorrow I'm gonna try to get a few autographs, and possibly get to see Adam and Jamie.

Here are a few photos on my trip. I'll try to post more later.

Here we are cruzing on through Flagstaff.

Here is Oatmeal heading on into Barstow.


A Snapshot of the main exhibit hall.

Oatmeal and Ironhide outside near the marina.

Another shot of Oatmeal and Ironhide outside the convention center.

No comments:

Post a Comment