Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thundergods!

Today I herd thunder for the first time this year. Its strange because it sort of feels like someone just turned off Winter and started right on into Spring. It was some loud thunder too which was also surprising. So, to celebrate the first thunderstorm of the year I made this piece:



Its called "Vonce In A Thunderstorm." xD


Also, I finished another piece today. I posted some rough sketches a while back(http://blueguynow.blogspot.com/2010/02/devious-blog-entry-feb-2010.html) of my character Kratos and his giant friend Greg.

This was made so I could practice doing lighting and environments. Another goal was to use a "haze" to show distance, by having far away objects appear "faded." Thats why Kratos appears dark and vibrant while Greg seems a little dull or neutral (if that makes sense xD).





-BGN

No comments:

Post a Comment