Friday, May 27, 2011

Devious Blog Entry (May 27th)


Guess who! ;D
BGN here and boy has it been awhile!

I've been more busy than usual these past few weeks, which is strange because I don't have a job* or anything to keep me busy. xD But I have been busy, lets just leave it at that.

To prove I've been busy here are few things I made recently. ;D



Up first are two sketches I did with colored pencils of Kimahri and Mr. Rex. I've been trying to get back into using traditional materials in my work. I'm going to try to do a few more with colored pencils and maybe some markers. Also, I now know what some artists talk about when they say their scanners "killed the colors." xD The real drawings are more colorful/darker. Sadly, Photoshop couldn't save them. xD



And finally for today some previews for some pieces that I'm working on for my NMBGN page on Y!Gallery.


Hope you like it them! ; )




-BGN




*bgn may have a job now. we'll find out soon ;D

1 comment:

  1. Once again another sexy picture of Kimahri. I envy you. Great job. ^^

    ReplyDelete