Friday, July 29, 2011

MoneyShopper



It sure is nice getting payed. xD

So far I've had two paychecks with my new job. I just got my second one today so I went out on a mini-spending spree----which is exactly what I shouldn't have done but oh well. xD

Some of the things I bought I really needed, like a mop and bucket to clean the kitchen floor, some other cleaning supplies, and a pet food container (my cat rips open his kitty food bag and makes a big mess. Hopefully he won't be able to get into the container I bought)

And I also bought some things that I didn't need...


I bought 2 CDs (Eliane Elias and Fitz and the Tantrums), 2 action figures (Chief Carnivus from He-Man and Grunt from Mass Effect), the whole He-Man series on DVD, and a rather bitchin' sketch book that probably won't get used for a while. xD


I also got a free toy too! xD I found a happy meal toy of Zekrom at a McDonald's I use to go use internet at. He was the reason behind this submission on FA.


\


Thats all for now. ;D





-BGN





2 comments:

  1. I think you draw a lot of avatars you'd like to live as, at least for a while. >;-}

    ReplyDelete