Saturday, October 27, 2012

*Sniffles* >:P

Mr. Vonce is sick again. He's got a totally not cool cold bro.


So he's been stuck in bed for the past few day. While in bed he did the only thing he could do...draw pron! xD


So here we have some sketches of Vonce in two different forms. One in his current-familiar form and the other his future, older form. Originally Vonce was supposed to be some sort of celestial/god-like dragon (cuz that was SO AWESOME and UNHEARD OF when I made him in high school xD). And he still is for the most part. I've been trying to come up with a background story for him, who he is, where did he come from, etc.. 

I also been trying to come up with some of his relatives :D


Here we have some rough sketches of Vonce's daddy. He looks a little too much like Vonce but hey, there should be some resemblance right? xD V's dad isn't really a new character. He's been around in my mind for a while, I just couldn't decide on what he should look like. 

So we know Vonce is a god-like dragon, so that means his dad is one too! :D His dad is the supreme god on his dragon home world. Dad kicked out Vonce---err, sent him on his own DESTINY FINDING JOURNEY ADVENTURE so he could develop his godly powers---and that's how he ended up on Earth or something. :D

THE END.


Hey, I'm no writer. I'm just a lazy sick furry artist. :P





-BGN






No comments:

Post a Comment