Monday, December 6, 2010

A Very 95-ish Post

BGN has been busy these past few days...



On Saturday this weekend I was helping out with making "Bagolitos." These are little paper sacks filled with a small amount of sand and with a candle inside. We made some to line the streets in a part of town, something that we also did last year as well: Mystery Sloved!





Then on Sunday morning I got to go out and pick all of 1000 of them. After that, I went down to Rio Rancho to visit my sister at our new house. I actually went down to help clean and organize the place. My sister had all her things still in bags and boxes so I figured I'd come help and make the place look neat and tidy.


Though it still can use some work. xD




Thats all for now! I'll be back with more ;D


-BGN



No comments:

Post a Comment