Friday, May 11, 2012

New Stuff


Welp, looks like BGN got a few new things. :D


I got both a new phone and a new computer this week. My computer was my own gift to me and my phone was a birthday gift from my mom. :D (Aren't moms the best :3 ). So far I've been enjoying my phone more than my computer. (Mostly because my computer is kinda letting me down. D: I got it to do streams off of and so far is not doing a good job).


I love my phone though. I was really doubtful of getting a smartphone at first but I figured I would have to get one eventually. And oh my gosh I don't know why I didn't get one sooner. xD



Whats so nice is I can surf the internet on it. :D I can totally check all my emails and messages before I even get out of bed! OH GOD I feel so lazy now. xD



I'm sure going to miss my old phone though (if only for its superior batter life xD 3 days on my Samsung Convoy vs. 1 Day or less on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus) 


That makes Fergie go "Ehhhhhh....."




-BGN








No comments:

Post a Comment