Friday, January 28, 2011

Like?

Uh oh... look who got a page on Facebook...



xD Why did Vonce get on Facebook? He got on only so he could play CityVille. Thats it. Really.
I made this page only to play CityVille, because my computer that has SimCity and CitiesXL is down at my new house, which I miss very very much D: and I needed something to entertain me. Its not the best but its okay. It sure kept me busy Wednesday and Thursday, when I was at a Realtor's conference in Santa Fe.


The conference was held at the Inn and Spa at Loretto, where the only parking on the lot is Valet, and you have to pay $6.00 for it too. I only it did it once on Wednesday, and Thursday I parked down the street at a parking meter, paying only $4.75 :D One thing nice about Loretto is that they have fast and free Wifi. So if you're in Santa Fe and need free internet, just go to Loretto and chill out in the bar area.

Now I didn't waste all my time playing CityVille at the conference (it should be noted I was only there to carry things around for someone xD). I worked on a new page for my "New Message" comic.


This next page isn't a serious plot point to the whole story, its really just a filler page to keep things moving, until I can get the next real page or chapter finished (the sketchy rough draft is four pages, and I'm trying to figure out how to edit it so it can fit into one or two pages xD).



Thats all for now. ; )



-BGN



*Oh, and if you want you can add Vonce as a friend on Facebook. I promise I won't bug you to help me on CityVille xD

1 comment:

  1. I would like to, but I don't have facebook. :P Also, hi there.

    ReplyDelete